FDB-48 fiber optic distribution boxes is the cable distribution of FTTH. It mainly used for the functions of end-splicing, splitting, and wiring output of optical transmission terminals. The termination, protection and management of the optical cable is a necessary device in the transmission process of the optical network.
1. This product is made of engineering plastic ABS and PC material mixed and granulated after high temperature injection molding. It has the reputation of “alloy steel” in plastic. The product has smooth lines and good impact resistance.
2. It’s multi-purpose wiring equipment. it can be used as fiber optic distribution box or fiber optic splitterr box, flexible and convenient to operate;
3. it uses a unique anti-theft design. The cover is designed as a lock structure which is flexible to open and close, safe and reliable in good protection performance;
4. It uses a unique living hinge structure design, the cover can be easily removed and installed during construction to facilitate the welding operation;
5. The internal wiring board adopts a flap type structure, which can configure ports and splitting facilities with high density;
6. Environmental conditions:
6.1. Operating temperature: -40 °C - +60 °C
6.2. Relative humidity: ≤93% (+40 °C);
6.3. Atmospheric pressure: 62KPa-101KPa (approximate altitude 0-5000 meters)
7. Insertion loss: ≤ 0.35dB
8. Return loss: ≥ 50 dB
9. Plug and pull durability: > 1000 times
10. Insulation resistance: ≥ 1000MΩ / 500V (DC)
11. Withstanding Voltage:: 3000V (DC) / 1min does not breakdown, no non-arc.
Splitter & Splicing Box